JNCC2 is the open-source implementation of the Naive Credal Classifier2 (NCC2), i.e., an extension of Naive Bayes towards imprecise probabilities, designed to deliver robust classifications even on small or incomplete data sets. The peculiar feature of NCC2 is that it delivers set-valued classifications (i.e., more than one class), when faced with doubtful instances.
For more information, visit: http://www.idsia.ch/~giorgio/jncc2.html
- Changes to previous version:
Initial Announcement on mloss.org.
- BibTeX Entry: Download
- Corresponding Paper BibTeX Entry: Download
- URL: Project Homepage
- JMLR MLOSS PaperURL: JMLR-MLOSS Paper Homepage
- Supported Operating Systems: Agnostic
- Data Formats: None
- Tags: Classification, Imprecise Probabilities, Missing Data, Naive Bayes, Naive Credal Classifier
- Archive: download here
No one has posted any comments yet. Perhaps you'd like to be the first?
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post comments.