PyML is an interactive object oriented framework for machine learning in python with a focus on kernel methods.
- Classifiers: SVMs (wrapper for libsvm, native PyML solver), nearest neighbor classifiers, ridge regression
- Multi-class methods (one-against-one and one-against-rest)
- Feature selection (filter methods, RFE)
- Model selection
- Syntax for combining classifiers
- Methods for classifier assessment and support for good experimental design.
- Changes to previous version:
Initial Announcement on mloss.org.
No one has posted any comments yet. Perhaps you'd like to be the first?
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post comments.