Moses is a statistical machine translation system that allows you to automatically train translation models for any language pair. All you need is a collection of translated texts (parallel corpus). An efficient search algorithm finds quickly the highest probability translation among the exponential number of choices.
- Moses offers two types of translation models: phrase-based and tree-based
- Moses features factored translation models, which enable the integration linguistic and other information at the word level
- Moses allows the decoding of confusion networks and word lattices, enabling easy integration with ambiguous upstream tools, such as automatic speech recognizers or morphological analyzers
- New: the experiment management system makes using Moses much easier.
- Changes to previous version:
Initial Announcement on mloss.org.
No one has posted any comments yet. Perhaps you'd like to be the first?
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post comments.