This library provides Python functions for agglomerative clustering. Its features include
- generating hierarchical clusters from distance matrices
- computing distance matrices from observation vectors
- computing statistics on clusters
- cutting linkages to generate flat clusters,
- and visualizing clusters with dendrograms.
The interface is very similar to MATLAB's Statistics Toolbox API to make code easier to port from MATLAB to Python/Numpy. The core implementation of this library is in C for efficiency.
- Changes to previous version:
Initial Announcement on mloss.org.
No one has posted any comments yet. Perhaps you'd like to be the first?
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post comments.