A Python library that allows you to define, optimize, and evaluate mathematical expressions involving multi-dimensional arrays efficiently. Dynamically generates CPU and GPU modules for good performance. Deep Learning Tutorials illustrate deep learning with Theano.
Theano 0.6 (December 3th, 2013)
* Last release with support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
* We will try to release more frequently.
* Fix crash/installation problems.
* Use less memory for conv3d2d.
0.6rc4 skipped for a technical reason.
Highlights (since 0.6rc3):
* Python 3.3 compatibility with buildbot test for it.
* Full advanced indexing support.
* Better Windows 64 bit support.
* New profiler.
* Better error messages that help debugging.
* Better support for newer NumPy versions (remove useless warning/crash).
* Faster optimization/compilation for big graph.
* Move in Theano the Conv3d2d implementation.
* Better SymPy/Theano bridge: Make an Theano op from SymPy expression and use SymPy c code generator.
* Bug fixes.
Too much changes in 0.6rc1, 0.6rc2 and 0.6rc3 to list here. See https://github.com/Theano/Theano/blob/master/NEWS.txt for details.